Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My definition of Fall in an outfit

Heeello!!

I've been wanting to take some pictures for ages, because I really needed them to try and get hired in promotional / hostess agency. But as usual, even tho I love in one of the sunniest city of Europe, once I got both my fancy makeup and outfit on, it started raining, plans needed to be cancelled or whatever. You name it, it probably happened to me. 

Last Saturday it was raining too. But God gifted us with 30 minutes of sun, and my boyfriend took me out of the house and took this pictures for me. Now, I think these are the most gorgeous pictures I got of myself. I'm not the most photogenic person in the world, and for me is really difficult to pose, act, and everything, but the boyfriend makes everything easier. Anyway, here we go! 








And that is it for today! I just wanted to share my excitement for my new pictures with you, but I don't feel like writing or talking too much today so... see you next time! Have a great day & week :)