Monday, September 1, 2014

DIY Wall planner + Spice up your desk for BACK TO SCHOOL!

Hi y'all!



It's been a week since I posted my last video. That's exactly the time that it took me to create a new one... I'm still figuring out how the video editing world works and everything, and sometime my computer doesn't feel like cooperating with me... Anyways! Here is the new video:



So, if you want to change your desk appearance for the new school / work season, here you have a couple of easy-to-do ideas! They all are really simple, super affordable (you sure can find all the materials needed somewhere ar home and most of them are recyclable ones!!) and you can totally customize the designs to make them suit your style and personality. 

By the end of this week I'll be uploading part 2 of these DIY tutorials. It's going to be a bunch of room decoration ideas for the new season. Stay tunned if you want to watch it!! 

Anddd that's everything that I had to say. Thank you so much!! Loads of looooove. Xoxo