Friday, November 28, 2014

DIY Reindeer Antlers + DIY Wire Ornaments + DIY Garland

Heeello!

 My schedule is getting crazy. There's just so much stuff to do and I don't even know how I manage it to get everything done in time. But anyway... I am sorry if this entry is going to be too simple, but I don't have time for more! I'm just here to let you know that I uploaded two more videos to my YouTube channel and they are Christmas related of course... <3

 1. The first one is the second part of my Christmas decoration ideas. I think these ideas are even cuter than the ones in the other video! There are some super simple yet pretty ornaments and a garland, that from my POV looks way prettier than the ones you can buy at stores... Just saying. Here you have the link:

 2. I saw this cute reindeer antlers for Forever21 all over YouTube and I thought they were just so cute! So I decided to make my own version of them:



And without further due, see you next time!!